Thursday, July 17, 2008

Coming soon ....

I'm hoping to post some more pictures this afternoon during nap time. If not, hopefully this week! Until then ... here is something I've found on an old friends site and my "cousin-in-law's" site. Feel free to do it if you're up for it.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (It can be a memory with either Dale or Kara or both). It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

Ariane Mardis said...

hey, You need to change my names on your post to Kara and Dale,

My memory is when I first met you! I was riding my bike and stopped to talk to you and your brother Andy. I was so excited there was another girl my age in the neighborhood, and then we swam in your pool and jumped on the tramp!

Deanna said...

I think my first memory of you was that FHE too b/c I think that's the first time I ever met you! I remember you told us stories from Navoou and how you and Dale met, it was fun!

Erin said...

Most of my memories with you just involve our front steps and our kids but a memory of you that I will never forget is the day you watched Caleb, gave him a bath, fed him, put him to bed, and cleaned my house while I was freaking out about school. I will never forget how nice you were to me and how grateful I was that you helped me out when I really needed it. Everytime I think about that it makes me teary eyed. I wish I could repay you for all the help you gave to me while I was going to school. You really are such an amazing friend, neighbor, mom, and wife I hope you know that!!

Sarah said...

My Dale meMURRI: when he let me buzz my hair because I promised to cut off my black hair. And Nevermind, Gone, etc. BTW: You are soooooo gone! My Kara MeMurri: when we stopped at Jamba Juice & she didn't use my free Jamba card for her craving. You so crazy!

Jae said...

How about this, Kara.

"So where do I turn?"
"You're going to go right. Also, get over into the other lane."
"Why?"
"Because there's no cars over there."
K THANKS DRIVING INSTRUCTOR!!!!

lol love you Kara!

Matt and Carolyn said...

hahahah Jae! Or our 'exotic' drinks... man we need to do that again sometime!