
Here is our little boy! He was born May 14th at 2:13 AM. I went into labor the evening of the 13th and he came a few hours later. Everyone is doing well. Will and Kate just love him so much and love seeing him and holding him. We'll have more pictures soon.
Spencer was 9 lbs even, and 20.5 inches long! Big kid, and so cute and so quiet!
PS We're pretty sure his name is Spencer, but in the next 24 hours, it could change, we'll let you know his full name when we get that all figured out.
14 comments:
Yay! I am so excited to finally see a picture of my new little nephew. Congratulations you guys. He looks sweet. I can't wait to hear what his name will be! (And I hope there are lots more pictures to come.) What do Will and Kate think of their new little brother?
OH my GOODNESS!! He is ADORABLE!! Congrats!!!
Aww cute! Precious! Congrats!
no WAY!!!! He's here already?! I had no idea you were due so soon!! he's beautiful! What have you decided on his name? fill us in you guys!!!
yay! you know that according to your baby stats, if you went in next week I would have been right! Of course, this baby was ready to be here.
Details, details, pls!!!! I can't believe he's so early. I'm sure no one is complaining though right? Congrats guys!
Ah man, he was so close to being born on my birthday! (May 13th)Newborns are so precious. We are so happy for you!
Congratulations Kara!
hey.. I was the closest on your baby stats page about the date he came. YAY.. I had no clue what your due date was either.. Congrats!
Congratulations!!! He is adorable!
We are so happy for you guys! I can't believe how big he is! And the name Spencer is cool! You guys take care and have fun with your new little one.
CONGRATS!!! I LOVE the name Spencer! It's Jeff's middle name and will probably be our next boy's name. Good luck with your 3 little ones!
I love the name spencer if you guys choose that name. I actually really wanted it for Caleb before he was born but john didn't think it fit. I hope you guys are doing well. We are coming tonight to visit. He is super super cute. I can't believe there are 5 of you guys now.
Congratulations!!! He is adorable!
Post a Comment