Okay, so I decided that I should blog at least something from my life. I don't say much mostly because Kara does such a wonderful job and I don't think I need to do much more than what she does. But I wanted to say that I have officially graduated, well, at least I should since my grades are in and I passed my classes. I also wanted to say that it finally happened. What you might ask? Well after 18 years of school, I finally got my very first 4.0. It figures it would be the last semester and last class I took but better late than never. To say the least I was not expecting this really, but I am grateful that everything worked out for me to reach that at least once while in school. I have been close in the past, but I have never achieved that before.
Now that school is done I just have to take the GRE and prepare for Grad School. I hope to have all that done before too long and know more what is happening in life. Anywho, I might post more when I know more.
Standing by the infamous Cougar

Just after receiving my degree (well, the nice holder they give out at least)

Me with the kids.
4 comments:
A 4.0? See, to me that says we should have spent a lot more time playing UT2004 and stuff.
Just kidding. Congratulations on graduating and all of that, and great pictures!
aw... we are sooo proud of you! And congrats on the 4.0- you deserve it! love, sky & sar
Dale and Kara:
Hi, this is Kristi from Nauvoo. I got married so now the last name is Chase, but it was Gormley. I saw the birthday guessing page and I love it! How did you make it? I am expecting my first child in September and would love to have on on my blog. My blog is kjchase.blogspot.com and my email is kristichase@gmail.com. Let me know! Also, glad to see you are all doing well and you have the cutest kids.
congrats! how exciting to graduate. your kids are so cute, they look proud of their daddy. (i can tell by the giant smiles)
Post a Comment