I can't find a picture of Dale & I right now, so this will have to do. He's a such great dad!!
Welcome to our Blog! Take a look around and check things out! Thanks for keeping up with our family!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Happy Anniversary?
Last night was a bit of a rough night. Spencer was up for about 2 1/2 hours off and on (mostly on though). Finally at 4 he went to sleep and stayed that way. Then, I hear a door open, close, and our door open, only to find that my almost 3 year old had woken up. Usually this happens around 7. I ask Dale what time it is, and it's 6:07 AM!! What in the world. Will was really good though. He talked to me for a minute, then told me he was hungry. I told him to go downstairs, get a granola bar and bring it up to eat (this is me being lazy and EXTREMELY tired, and making sure that he doesn't destroy the house or eat something that he shouldn't be at 6 AM). He does just what I ask, and sits in a chair in our room, eats it, asks me to help him get a drink, I do, and he just kind of hangs out. Well, around 7 he gets board with me, and goes to Dale's side of the bed, and starts playing with things he shouldn't, Dale asks him to stop and Will becomes mad and starts freaking out and crying. I become irritated and leave the room, and Will's still crying, and Dale needs to get up to get ready for church meetings that he has to be to in 20 minutes. I come back in the room, emotional for so many reasons, Dale stops me, gives me a hug, a kiss and says, "Happy Anniversary!" with a bit of a smile on his face to how it begun. :D So, to my wonderful, patient husband, Happy Anniversary to you also. I sure love you and am so grateful for all you do for me, and for our kids. You're a wonderful father and I really appreciate the help you give me to every day. I love you!!!
I can't find a picture of Dale & I right now, so this will have to do. He's a such great dad!!
I can't find a picture of Dale & I right now, so this will have to do. He's a such great dad!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like it definitely worked out well that you guys got your night away at the condo before little Spencer was born!
Post a Comment