A - Attached or single? Attached for sure.
B - Best friend? This would have to be Dale.
C - Cake or pie? Usually cake. It depends of course on the type of each though.
D - Day of choice? Friday or Saturday, it's kind of a toss up for me.
E - Essential item? Phone, Wallet, Diaper Bag (if the kids are coming), Chapstick
F - Favorite color? Purple
G - Gummy bears or worms? Gummie Worms!
H - Hometown? South Jordan, Utah
I - Indulgences? Rootbeer! Lately choc. chip cookie dough (shh, don't tell my doctor).
J - January or July? This is hard. I'd say July, but it's so blasted hot you can hardly go outside. January has the same problem, except it's too dang cold. So, they are totally tied.
K - Kids? 2 and 8/9 :) Something like that.
L - Life isn't complete without? Laughter, Family, and Friends.
M - Marriage date? May 18. 2004
N - Number of brothers and sisters? Two older brothers
O - Oranges or apples? Granny Smith Apples. So yummy!
P - Phobias or fears? I'm VERY claustrophobic when I'm pregnant. Weird, but true. Everyday thing ... I hate being in the dark alone. HATE it.
Q - Quote?
R - Reason to smile? Time alone to relax, being with my HAPPY kids, and spending time with Dale.
S - Season of choice? Fall is for sure my favorite, with spring as a close second.
T - Tag six: Erin P, Cricket, Kara L., Brie, Laurie and Alisa
U - Unknown fact about me? Probably how scared I am of the dark ... it's true.
V - Vegetable? Cooked carrots and broccoli -- LOVE them.
W - Worst habit? That I don't talk to people when I have an issue. I let things build up too much sometimes.
X - X-ray or ultrasound? I guess it depends on the situation. I haven't had an x-ray in years though. So I'll pick ultrasound.
Y - Your favorite food? Corn on the cob! Yummy.
Z - Zodiac sign? Capricorn
No comments:
Post a Comment