Friday, March 28, 2008

A HUGE thanks!!

My wonderful friend Leslie was so kind as to help me with my blog! I was so happy. I couldn't remember how to make it cute, and she did it for me, then reminded me what to do and TA DA! I love it. There are some things still being worked on, but at least it's not white and boring. Hopefully you all enjoy it.
As for all the cute backgrounds, well, they sure are from Leslie's GG Digital Design website that her and her sister have. I LOVE their stuff. The kit that I have is Sweet Pea. Love it. THANKS LES!! Sure miss your cute face.

PS Stay tuned for park, Easter and other fun pictures coming soon. (It's been a really long week, so maybe in the next couple days I'll have myself together again.)

5 comments:

Jana Clegg said...

Hey my long lost friends! I've been wanting to get in touch with you guys to catch up. I've had Brian and Emily's blog address, and there your names were as friends. So now I have gotten your family update and that totally makes me excited to hear things are going well (different than planned)..but well nevertheless. I am beginning to start our own blogspot, but don't seem to do much on it, since not very many people know about it. So anyway if you're interested our Clegg family blogspot address is cleggers.blogspot.com I am excited for your upcoming arrival. I'll watch for details to come soon. Good luck and take care. (Randy and Jana Bird Clegg)

Chris Jewell said...

I love what you've done with the place. Maybe someday I'll start my blog up again. The only thing I'd change would be that the light-colored links are a little hard to read on the light background. But don't let that stop you - I actually really enjoy coming here to catch up, since, you know, I can't come down there and play Wii all the time.

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Looks fab Kara! I love your friend Leslie's digi site too; they have such cute stuff.

Wayne said...

your blog sure is looking cute!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

It looks SO cute Kara! (and you do as well -- the pictures of you and Kate at her party are beautiful!!! I miss you.) You'll have to teach me how to jazz up our blog (if you don't mind, that is). I'd love it!