Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Pregnancy = Memory Lose? TRUE

If you've ever been pregnant or know someone that has, and they seem to not be able to remember ANYTHING! It's because it's been proven that pregnancy can cause memory lose! What great news. LOL

2 comments:

Bekah said...

I feel your pain on this one! Supposedly it comes back when you're no longer pregnant, but I'm not so sure it actually does...

Since Chase was born I can't think of words. I'll be looking right at something, pointing at it, but for some reason I can't remember what said thing is called. Hopefully that goes away, too!

I just caught up on your blog -- I haven't been blogging much since the babe was born -- congrats on another boy! Love ya!

Sarah said...

In fact, we even forget how to spell!!! Are you talking about all the stuff you left at our house last time you visited?