Welcome to our Blog! Take a look around and check things out! Thanks for keeping up with our family!
This is so adorable, even though I'm a Ute fan! GO UTES!!!
That is sooo cute! I love how he says, "No, I'll do it!" Can't wait for that stage :)
I love his little cougar sound. Its the best. This would be so cute to send into BYU TV or something like that or when he applies to BYU when he's older send it in as part of his application. He would get into BYU for sure!!
I know I can't really take any credit, but this still makes me so darned proud!
i think that is the cutest thing ever! what a smart boy!
Cutest. Ever.
I love it! Landon says the same thing if I try to help him, "NO mommy, I'll do it!" So stinkin cute, I can't believe how big he is getting!
I love it! The cougar noise was the best!
Kara, that is ADORABLE!!!! I absolutely loved it! What a cutie. I can't believe how big he is! Wow, time flies! Anyway, that is so so cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
This is so adorable, even though I'm a Ute fan! GO UTES!!!
That is sooo cute! I love how he says, "No, I'll do it!" Can't wait for that stage :)
I love his little cougar sound. Its the best. This would be so cute to send into BYU TV or something like that or when he applies to BYU when he's older send it in as part of his application. He would get into BYU for sure!!
I know I can't really take any credit, but this still makes me so darned proud!
i think that is the cutest thing ever! what a smart boy!
Cutest. Ever.
I love it! Landon says the same thing if I try to help him, "NO mommy, I'll do it!" So stinkin cute, I can't believe how big he is getting!
I love it! The cougar noise was the best!
Kara, that is ADORABLE!!!! I absolutely loved it! What a cutie. I can't believe how big he is! Wow, time flies! Anyway, that is so so cute!
Post a Comment