I love those "elf yourself" things. And I love that Dales body is a womans body and Kates is a mans. Wouldn't it be nice if you could pick the genders for the bodies?
I love Kate's! I think the cheesier the grin the cuter the elf! I didn't fix mine, thanks for pointing it out though! I had a hard enough time getting it done right once, I didn't want to have to do it over again!
3 comments:
I love those "elf yourself" things. And I love that Dales body is a womans body and Kates is a mans. Wouldn't it be nice if you could pick the genders for the bodies?
Erin, I fixed it! Lol. I didn't even notice!
I love Kate's! I think the cheesier the grin the cuter the elf! I didn't fix mine, thanks for pointing it out though! I had a hard enough time getting it done right once, I didn't want to have to do it over again!
Post a Comment