Monday, November 26, 2007

The news you never saw coming ....

Dale and I are ready for all you people that come visit our blog to know our big secret. Are you ready? Ha ha ha! :) We are having another baby!! We are very excited. I am just over 14 weeks along (for those that can't figure that out, I'm 3 1/2 months). I am due on May 25th. For all those people out there that know I have a baby, and she's little, she is, but she'll be bigger by May! :) Kate is 8 months old now, and her and the baby will be 14 months apart. If you're also wondering if we'll find out the gender of this one, since we have one of each, the answer is YES! We are both way to impatient to not find out. Lol. It'll be fun, and will come after the new year, so you can check back then. As far as how I'm feeling, I'm still feeling kind of sick, but I haven't been nearly as sick with this baby as I was with either of the other kids, so that's good at least. My only hope before this baby comes is that Kate will start sleeping through the night! Someday ... I must have hope and faith that it'll happen. Lol. Welp, I think that's enough news for one day. Enjoy!

14 comments:

Jenny said...

congratulations again! Such exciting news!

BTW - I love your music. Sometimes I come to your site just to listen to Josh. :)

Julie said...

Hooray Sassy! I'm so excited for you. Good luck and I hope you're not sick for too much longer!

Lori said...

Kara! I am so excited for you! How fun that we get to have babies at the same time of the year! I am happy to hear that you are feeling better. My Dr. calls the second trimester "The Honeymoon Phase". I am really enjoying it!

Sarah said...

We are so excited for you all. I have to admit, Dale's phone calls made me start to wonder, and I was right! I was going to ask you too if you were going to find out what you were having. Yay- you are!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Murri Family!! Three under three!! Have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin said...

Yea for Kara!! I really am excited for you guys to add onto your wonderful little family. Your kids are so lucky to have such an awesome mom. I mean it, you are a wonderful mom to your kids!!

Deanna said...

Oh my goodness! Well, that's why you've been so tired lately huh? I would love to babysit Will and Kate for you while you take a well deserved nap. Just let me know... and congrats!

Chris Jewell said...

You're not going to believe this, but once again I already knew.

Congratulations, and I hope to see you soon.

Jenn said...

Kara Lynn!!! Holy cow! Congratulations! Were you planning to have another one so close? Holy cow! At this rate, Kara, your kids will be old enough to babysit by the time I have any! Congratulations, though. I'm really happy for you.

Laurie said...

I'm so happy for you! I think that you're a great mom and you'll be able to handle 3 kids no problem.

Leslie said...

Holy cow Sass! Way to get going! That's awesome! I'll hope for Kate sleeping through the night before this little one comes along too! Congrats!
Princess

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

YAY FOR YOUR FAMILY!! Kara, I am so excited for you:) You have the sweetest little family ever.
We really must get together soon -- I am much in need of a fun visit with my dear Kara Murri (I was just remembering that time I "surprised" you with a kara brand chocolate that I thought was the new thing -- you were such a good sport to act surprised! Good times!)

Anonymous said...

WOW! I missed this announcement! Crazy! COngrats!!! You're gonna have 3 kids before the rest of us manage 1!! :)