Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Construction, coupons, complaints and crying.

Well, I tried to fix the blog page, but I messed up all the work Dale had done. Oops. When Dale gets some time though, he said he'd get it all worked out, so hopefully soon.


One thing that I've decided that I really love is great deals. Somehow Dale finds great deals and really random things, but things that we are looking at or wanting, etc. I have some friends that share great deals with me too. Like, I got a 18 inch pearl necklas for free, and buy one Jamba Juice get one free. How do people find these things? I just don't understand, but I love that they do, and that they share them with me. Since I think you're all awesome if you read my blog, because really, our lives aren't all that exciting, here is the link for the free Jamba Juice. I hope you enjoy it.




So, I must complain about Blog Spot for a minute. Maybe it's totally just me, and I have no idea what is going on, but I'm so bothered. So, for some reasons, I type my post out, and push enter where I want to separate paragraphs and things like that, and I post it, and wah-la, it's totally one big blob! What the heck! Well, since my husband is a genius, he taught me how to type in the html code to make different paragraphs and breaks between paragraphs. I look at other peoples blogs, and assume that they must not ALL have this same problem. What is wrong with my blog! Do I have something set wrong, or does Blog Spot just hate me? I've always had this problem, and hope that I will not always have it because I just get so bugged at typing in random codes. Although, I feel so html savvy. Lol.




So, we love our Little Miss Kate. She's adorable, and so loving. She LOVES to cuddle and be held, a lot! This is great and all, the only problem is, when she sleeps, she wants to sleep by someone, all the time. Well, we tried putting her in Will's room, but that didn't work for right now. So, we at least wanted her getting used to the crib, in hopes that she would start to love it, and therefore, sleep better and then move the crib back into Will's room, and the kids can share again, and Dale and I can be alone again. We've started to let Kate Cry It Out (CIO). Some people may be totally against this, but we used it with Will, and it worked all right. We let Kate cry for so long, and then go help her, then let her cry for so long, etc. She's been HORRIBLE at taking naps, and I've reverted to this during nap time as well. She is starting to sleep some, and by herself for that matter. Hopefully she'll continue to do better in her sleeping habits and allow us more sleep during the night and allow herself more sleep all the time! Lol. We love her though, and it's so sad to see her so tired, or so sad, but hopefully we'll get over both soon, and have a daughter that takes advantage or such times.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

good luck! Sleepless nights are the thing I hate most about being a parent. I've heard they eventually grow out of it, but Anna's almost 3 and was up 4 times last night. I'm still waiting!

Kaytie Brown said...

I love finding people's blogs! I am sorry for the sleeping issues you are having w/ Kate. It's nice to know that not everyone has perfect sleepers though. We've had a crazy time w/ both of ours. I guess I'm just not talking to the right people. I wish you well in this parenting adventure.

Deanna said...

Thanks for the coupon! Charles and I went tonight. I love an excuse to get out of the house and I love Jamba Juice, you're the best!

Jenn said...

Okay, last comment and then I have to get back to work. When I'm looking for deals or free things, I'll check out http://www.spoofee.com/. I also got a free pearl necklace—and I found out about it from checking that website. ;)