My friend Julie (whom I really call Cricket) tagged me, and since the kids are napping, I figure why not answer!?!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in 9th grade ... oh wow. Who knows! Lol. 9th grade it seems like my girl friends and I were always going through some kind of drama with each other. It was totally ridiculous!
What were you doing 5 years ago?
I had just started back at USU after Oakcrest, and totally having a hard time. I think that year in school was one of the hardest for me personally.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Probably just playing outside with the neighbors and their kids. I was pregnant with Kate. Dale was in school ... so being outside and playing is pretty much what we all do everyday.
What were you doing yesterday?
I took the kids to story time at the library, and then we ate lunch with Dale. Then after their naps we picked him up from school, and we all got to hang out together the rest the day. IT was fun.
5 snacks I enjoy...
Apples
Chips
Wheat Thins
Dips
Kit Kats
5 things I would do with a million dollars...
Buy a House
Buy a Car
Put enough away to pay the kids college and/or mission
Save it
Go to Paraguay and Argentina
5 places I would run away to...
Nauvoo
A nice spa :) Alone ...
Logan
Back east to visit my family
Oakcrest (I'm stealing from Cricket)
5 TV shows I like...
Friends
The View
Ellen
Good Things Utah
Competition Reality Shows...The Bachelor, The Biggest Loser, DWTS, etc.
5 things I hate...
Doing the dishes by hand
Folding and putting away the laundry
Taking out the trash
Waking up in the middle of the night with Kate for no apparent reason other than she feels like crying and doesn't need to eat or anything :) I love her though, don't worry.
Weeks or days that seem to never end.
5 People I tag ...
Erin
Deanna
Carolyn
Sarah
Emily Ames
3 comments:
Hooray Sassy! Thanks for playing! I loved it!!!
Hooray Sassy! Thanks for playing! I loved it!!!
Kara, Aspen Grove reminded me of Oakcrest too, but of course Oakcrest is WAAAAAYYYYY better! How did you make your cute blog title? I love it!
Post a Comment