A little while ago, we were able to go see Rachel, Leah, and Alex from Signing Time. Will was SO happy. He just stared, and was so amazed at watching the three of them he wouldn't sign or sing along like he does at home. He still talks about it though. It's so cute.
On Tuesday my mom, Jenny and I all got to go the the Josh Groban concert! It was so fun!! It was held in the Energy Solutions Arena (aka Delta Center). It was so great. Josh is seriously hilarious. It was a wonderful concert, and hopefully I'll get the chance to attend another one when he comes again (someday). He picked SLC to do the taking of the Tour DVD, which was pretty fun. Because of that things were a little different, but it'd be fun to get and see what they cut out (espeically when Josh was just being a cheese ball). Here a some pictures. I know their small, but he could have looked smaller right? We were on Row 18 of the stands. So pretty good seats (and to the side, so we were close to the stage).
On Wednesday we went to Grandma Leah's funeral. The funeral went well, and it was nice to see so many of Dale's family. Grandma looked beautiful, and I'm sure she's so happy where she is now with her family and friends that have passed on. She was a wonderful person, and I'm so glad I had the chance to know her a little bit. Everything went really well.
We also went to Dale's work party on Wednesday. It was up Provo Canyon. We just ate, and the kids were able to help with a pinata and the employees played games for gift cards. Dale's team got 2nd and so we got a Gift Card to Best Buy for $10. I'm glad we could go.
1 comment:
Looks like LOTS of fun times! I'm totally jealous about the Josh Groban concert! :)
Post a Comment