Welcome to our Blog! Take a look around and check things out! Thanks for keeping up with our family!
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Scrapbooking Answers ...
I feel like it's been forever since I last wrote. We're all doing pretty well. Last night Will was pretty sick, but seems to be doing pretty well this morning (besides just being ornery that is). Kate is great. She is setting into a schedule, which is nice for me. She loves it when Will talks to her, and Will loves to talk to her, so it's fun. Will gets really excited when Kate smiles at him, which is pretty much whenever he talks to her. It's cute to see them start to interact with one another. They're great kids. Dale is working still. He likes his job and has been keeping very busy. The kids are keeping me busy! Lol. I'm hoping to start doing more scrapbooking soon. Speaking of scrapbooking ... I've had a few people ask how and what I use to scrapbook. I use Adobe Photoshop. Then, I go to different digital scrapbook web pages and get kits to download and then go from there. I'm not very good, but I'm still learning. I have a link on the left for my friend Lesile's web page and blog. So if you want to go to one of those she's got great links on her page and has a great digi scrapbooking site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey thanks for the shout out Sass!!!! I'd love to see your pages! We have a new free kit coming the beginning of July so check it out!!!
Post a Comment