I would like to start with Willard.
| Will & his beyblade - his favorite toy. |
My first born. He's so wonderful. He's so in love with science right now, and wants to be a scientist SO badly! He wants to inspire people (his words). He can't get enough of learning about it and wanting to try new things. I'm so grateful for that. He is kind, and tries so hard to be a good big brother. He loves his little siblings so so much. Even though they often argue, he, Kate and Spencer really are great friends, and I so appreciate the fondness they have for one another. Willard is silly, and can do all sorts of funny tricks, and sometimes just can't sit still. However, his heart is so kind, and his excitement for life is wonderful. I'm grateful for the example that he is, and his desire to do good, and to be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment