First, on a totally unrelated note to the title and original reason why I'm posting ... I must show Hannah. I put her hair in a pony tail today, and she's cute, so I had to take a picture. She's so fun and I'm so glad she's my spunky #5. She keeps me on my toes, but is oh so snuggley too. Love this girl.
Alright ... so if you were to pull out your phone and look at your KSL weather app for Spanish Fork, and look at the wind speed, it would say calm. Then you'd laugh REALLY hard because it feels like your house is about to blow away, and you can hear crazy things outside, and you really get scared someone's trampoline will end up in your yard (which is not unheard of in these parts). You decide KSL clearly needs a wind gauge closer to Spanish Fork Canyon.
With the way the wind has been the snow is SO crazy and weird. I stopped in the middle of a couple of my neighborhood roads and took these pictures. Don't worry ... it was during a time when no one was around me and I wasn't blocking traffic or anything like that ...
You can see the way the snow is airy especially if you look up close to the house on the right.
The airy snow again just wisping across the road ... it moves FAST and the wind is CRAZY strong. Like, don't let your little little ones walk without at LEAST holding a hand and make sure everyone has their warmest jacket on type of windy cold.
My yard. See my grass. Yeah ... the wind took all my snow somewhere else and it's piled up at another neighbors house.
No comments:
Post a Comment