Saturday, September 22, 2012

Crochet

I've been busy crocheting lately and I'm loving it!
I LOVE when I get the crochet buy.

I have a close friend who won an auction on my FB page.
Luckily she's my close friend and understood why I didn't get her cute hats for her kids to her until 3 months after she won them (pregnancy, then baby, then adjusting to baby, then time to finish the hats ...).

Kate has wanted a different Rapunzel hat than she originally had.
I've made them with various colors of yellow to look more "real" and she LOVES that.
She's always sad when I'm making a Rapunzel hat for someone else with colorful hair.
Well, I happened to have a purple beanie so I added the hair for her when I my above mentioned friend's daughter her Rapunzel hat.  
I also made my friends 3 year old a bomb bird hat.  I tried it on Jack for length to make sure it'd fit.  It turned out great, and I had a fun time making it.  :)

Rapunzel

Bomb Bird

I made this bag for myself (although, I do sell them as well), and Hannah found it and started putting it on and walking away.  It made me laugh.  this is the best picture I could snap.  Love this girl.
See ya later!

No comments: