I have a TON of pictures to share with you all. We've been a little busy though, and I've realized I haven't been posting here (Facebook and Instagram are thoroughly updated, lol). I wanted to post here though so we can them all in one spot, and know when they were and what they're about. :)
First up ... Hannah start Nursery at church the Sunday after Emma was born (perfect timing if I do say so myself). I was home with Emma that day, but Dale took her and said she did great! She loves to go and just walks her little self right in and plays. She even escaped at the end of her 2nd day there and no one noticed because she's so sly. Luckily she went right to Jack's nursery class (she'd been there before and knew where it was, lol). Here she is all prettied up for Nursery (and Jack jumped in the pictures).
After we found out Spencer hurt his elbow, we realized he couldn't get up on his bunk bed. So, we unstacked the beds and got things all situated in Jack and Spencer's room. I LOVE them unstacked. A lot. We'll see if I can convince anyone else to keep them that way, lol. Being 5 foot 3 inches makes making a bunk bed REALLY hard, lol.
It was a beautiful afternoon out so I had the kids eat their lunches outside. I gave the boys a container of yogurt, and I just put some on Hannah's (not in a container). She went around stealing the boys yogurt from the container. Smarty pants knew she didn't get a cool container. Lol.
I've posted often about Jack's silly napping positions. I had to snap this. He totally looks like he's saying a prayer or something, lol. Silly boy.
Spencer saw me take the above picture of Jack and wanted a picture. He promptly made a Tricut cracker mustache. :)
On July 19th, we decided to take the plunge and put Hannah in her big girl bed. Kate was out of town visiting her grandma and grandpa, so we decided it'd be good and quiet for her. She did great, and still does great. She naps wonderfully, and settles down at night pretty well too. It's great to have the crib available for Emma when she needs it (aka, when she'll actually sleep in it).
I tested this cute elephant pattern out for a friend. I was going to do all pink, but ran out, so used purple. Hannah was the lucky one to get to keep the elephant.
We recently got to have my brother and his family over to meet Emma (okay, it's been a couple weeks now). They had their baby almost exactly 4 weeks before Emma was born. Little Rosie is a miracle (like all 5 of my brother kids), and oh so adorable. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her crazy hair. I also LOVE Hannah's face in this picture, lol.
Dale and I with our cute little niece Rosie.
Spencer wanted in on a picture with Rosie too.
My brother meeting Miss Emma. I wish I'd have gotten a picture with their family with her. :)
I saw this Super Grover that a friend had a picture of and knew I HAD to find it. It was at Target in the Clarence section, so who knew if I'd find it, or go to Target in time to get it. Well, I happen to go to Target, and remember, and find one! I was thrilled, but this kid was WAY more thrilled than I was. He LOVES Super Grover SO much.
Will built some airplanes and wanted a picture too. They were just having such a great time. We love Lego's at our house.
Will and Kate had school registration the other day. We live about 2 blocks from the school, and we ALL needed a good walk. So I loaded Emma up on my homemade Moby wrap, strapped Hannah and Jack in, and had Kate and Will ride their bikes. Spencer was my big helper with pushing the strollers. We made it there, and got everything done ignoring any crazy looks I'm sure I got, and survived the walk home. Will is taking the picture.
The most frequete request I hear from Hannah lately is, "iPad!?!" over and over and over again. She gets super unhappy if she doesn't get to play too. :)
We recently stocked up on some food storage/case lot sale items from the grocery store. I cleaned the pantry up and fit it all in there. It's crazy to see, but I'm so excited we have it.
The kids were having a great time playing dress up. Kate helped Hannah get all dolled up as Cinderella. :)
I snapped this picture the other morning of my kids. Yeah ... they're all my kids! Whoa! That's a lot of little people. From L to R: Kate (5), Hannah (19 months), Will (7), Emma (4 weeks), Spencer (4), Jack (2). They're crazy, but they're fun. We are super lucky parents.
3 comments:
Kara this post was so cute to see all the things going on at your house. And that very last picture makes me teary eyed looking at it. You have 6 beautiful kids who all look so happy and healthy and even though I am sure times are crazy for you guys sometimes, some day they are going to look at that last picture and be so thankful for each other and for their amazing parents!!
Glad you found the Super Grover!
I'm 5'7" and making our bunk beds is hard. Bunk beds are just a pain to make. They're great for having two kids in a room together, but making them is a pain!! I love their room, BTW.
I think you look so fantastic with your kids on the way to the school.
Your pantry looks AWESOME!! I love it! Yesterday, I was at my sister's house and was trying to find some paper towels. I looked in her storage area and got to see her food storage. It was so amazing. I stood there in awe for a minute. It's funny the things we will admire when we're adults!
Post a Comment