Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Similarities

One of my favorite things to do is to see all my babies as newborns and see how much they look alike, and how different they look.  Although, in all honestly, my kids all look REALLY similar.  I love it.

7 lbs 7 oz 19 inches

7 lbs 11 oz 19.5 inches

9 lbs, 20 inches

 8 lbs 7 oz 19.5 inches

 8 lbs 19 inches

6 lbs 6 oz 18.5 inches.  She's just our little runt huh?  I love that she's the baby and the tiniest baby we've ever had.  It's just fun. :)







3 comments:

Karen said...

My sister's last was also her smallest, which is funny because they usually get bigger! It's fun to see all of your babies.

Matt and Carolyn said...

Hannah and Emma look identical in those pictures you posted. Adorable.

Jaclyn said...

I can't believe all the babies. :) You are a brave woman. Emma is darling. Congratulations--