Friday, January 06, 2012

Phone pictures!

Yeah, it's been a super long time!  
So ... here we go! 
Pictures that I've taken from my phone. 
Here are a few updates from what we've been up to lately.  :)

Will's Santa letter he wrote and colored in school.
It says:  Dear Santa,
I would like Luke's Land speeder.  I would like two of Grievious' lightsabers.  
What do your elves look like?  I would like the King's Castle. 
Love, Will

Spencer got to come to part of Will's class party since I was helping, and it just worked out that way.  He loved it. 

Both boys making their mallow snowmen.


Our Stockings.  Hannah didn't get her name on hers yet, but it got hung up, 
and that's more important right now, lol. 

Christmas Sunday.  I couldn't resist, she was too dang cute! 

Do you see what we did?!?!
ALL 5 are looking at the camera AND smiling!! 
Christmas miracle. 

On the 26th we went to visit the Murri's.
Grandma Murri made the 3 older kids bathrobes, 
and the 2 younger kids got stuffed animal penguins.   

Dale had the entire week of Christmas off work (or took it off),
and we spend an afternoon at the Bean Museum at BYU.  
They had a nativity set up.
It was kind of funny to me, all the random exotic animals around the manger.
It was cool too though.  :) 

My Christmas present from Dale! 
He made me this for my yarn.  I LOVE it.  
It's so great to know what colors I have.
Who knew I had like 8 greens!
What in the heck!! 

Spencer started Sunbeams!  
He LOVED it.
He has an awesome teacher. 

Jack loves his pockets ... SO much. 

Our little Hannah Banana.  Yep, she just up and climbed the stairs the other day.
Then did it again the next day.
She just couldn't wait to be part of the action with her 2 older brothers.
Only problem?
She totally can't go down.
Yeah, she just was speedy figuring out the up part, and gave us no time to teach her to go down. 

Hopefully I'll grab the camera and add all our fun festivities from Christmas.  :)
If not ... I'll for sure be back on the 18th to talk about my sweet Hannah turning one.  Lol.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love your stockings, the picture of all five and your new yarn cubbies.