Sunday, November 06, 2011

Jack Jack

We had so much fun celebrating Jack's 2nd birthday!
We didn't do anything super eventual for the day, but I think he still had fun.

Jack smiling for the camera and saying CHEESE!

Jack's, SO excited face, and surprised. 

Jack LOVES milk.  Really.  LOVES it.

What better birthday party to throw than in cooperating his true love, right?
Cookies and milk party it had to be.

The spread ... 
(yeah ... I'm not a professonal photographer in any way shape or form.)




Jack was so excited. 

Cheesy face again. 

White milk, Choloate milk, and even Egg Nog.  
homemade Oreo cookies, and Circus Animal cookies.  :) 

When everyone arrived, we sang Happy Birthday to Jack.
For some reason, he had THIS look on this face the ENTIRE time.
I've never seen him so scared about people singing, lol. 

Me and my baby boy.  Cheesy grin again, and a cookie to go with it. 

 He was SO excited about his Elmo card.

Jammies made by Grandma Murri.  He loves them. 


Cars from Aunt Lisa -- loves these too. 

Play Dough from the Riverton Shadel's.  

Puzzles that he loves from the SLC Shadel's. 

Dale and I got him a shopping cart to push around, and he LOVES it.
(He frequently could be found pushing around his sisters pink baby stroller.  We knew this would be a winner, and he wouldn't have to fight for keeping it and pushing it around.) 

So excited. 


Gramma and Grandpa got him a trike.  He loves trying to ride it. 


Fun things about Jack at age 2:
*He loves milk ... really, he's almost always carrying a sippy cup with milk in it.
*He loves to play with his brothers and sisters.
*He loves to show everyone Hannah and tell them her name.
*Jack LOVES his blanket, and chews on the corners to go to sleep ... kind of gross, but whatever.
*Jack loves to play outside in the backyard, he loves to try to jump on the trampoline.
*Jack tries to tell knock knock jokes like the big kids.
*Jack still loves to cuddle and Dale and I totally love that about him.  :)

Love you Jack!  Thanks for being in our family.  We are oh so grateful for you and the fight you fought almost 2 years ago to stay with our family.  



2 comments:

Deanna said...

Happy Birthday Jack! I love the cookies and milk party.

Karen said...

What a wonderful birthday celebration. I love the cookies and milk idea. So fun! He got some great gifts. I love the home made pajamas. That's awesome. What a cute boy.