We put sponge curlers in Kate's hair over night a while back, and these are the results.
She has so much fun with curly hair, and is pretty good about not touching the curlers and the curls.
Sorry the pictures are fuzzy.
Wow ... it's been WAY too long since I blogged ...
Anyways! :) Here is King Will.
In Will's class everyone got a chance to be King/Queen for a day.
Will would come home each day always so sad that he wasn't King
(It was randomly decided I think by his teacher pulling names from a hat type of thing from what I understood.)
As King of the Day Will got to:
*Bring home this gold crown and decorate it however he wanted to!
*Bring home the bucket and fill it with things he loved to share with the class.
*Be the line leader (I believe ... lol)
*Help with the calender
That's really all I know. I'm sure there were other things.
Know what's sad though?
The day he was King, was the day we were scheduled to get our flu shots.
We checked him out and kept him out of school the shortest time possible so he wouldn't miss much of his fun day. I think it all worked out well enough. :) He had a great time.
The decorated Crown ...
Green Lightsaber (would we expect anything different?!?)
This is General Grievous and Darth Maul maybe? I can't remember ...
He also had Anikan and Obi on there somewhere.
1 comment:
Love the curls on Kate! And Will makes a great king. :) It was Jordyn's favorite day, too. So fun!
Post a Comment