I have 2 babies. I always refer to them as my babies.
Jack is my baby boy ... and so he's by default the baby all the time.
That and I'm in denial that he's almost 2.
Hannah is the baby right now.
But look at her! She's growing, and she's getting big!
I didn't tell them they were allowed, so I'm wondering who gave them permission!!!
Jack LOVES pushing Kate's stroller around.
(read, that as that he loves so much his older sister becomes mean and in tears when she finds him playing with the coveted stroller)
The other day when he was pushing it around, Dale stuck Hannah in it.
(PS it's a doll stroller, lol)
Jack having the time of his life because ...
1. The stroller isn't EMPTY!
2. Hannah is the one occupying the stroller.
"Jack, Jack, look at the camera."
Automatic cheese! :)
Love these two.
Jack LOVES shoes. LOVES. It's funny.
He wears anyone and everyone's shoes.
Including mine. :)
Jack wearing my red, wedged heels ... he even walked around in them, lol.
Another perspecitive, lol.
Jack fell down the stairs the other day ...
He was riding a little wheeled rocket on the way down ...
Jack got a big ol' goose egg on his forehead.
Lucky for his it was gone by morning (mostly).
He's got a nice bruise still though.
1 comment:
I love your babies too. What cute pics. Isn't great how kids this age get bumps and scratches all over?
Post a Comment