Saturday, May 21, 2011

Spencer turns THREE!

Ah!  Love this kid.  He turned 3 a few days ago.  Here are all the fun pictures we took.

Spencer in his party hat.  I only found one laying around the house, so he got it, and loved it.

The cupcakes.

A close up (umm, yeah, usually I do something all fancy, but he loved these, lol).

Spencer was given $10 in the mail from his great grandparents, and when I asked what he wanted, he said a Buzz Lightyear.  Well ... we got to G Derrick & G Peggy's house and that was his present!  He was super excited to get it, and so excited to find another toy with his $10.  

SO Excited!!

We headed to the Dino Museum with some cousins.

Dale & Spencer

Building a Dino.

The results.

My baby.  She's cute too huh?  :D

G Peggy & Spencer

My kids were all so excited to play in the sand/water and with the toys.  

Jack had a good time on G Derrick's shoulders while the big kids played.

Riding on a dino.

Bruce ... :)  
Back: Will, G Derrick, Kate, Sophie, G Peggy.
Front: Jennifer & Quincy, Jack, Spencer
Funny story:  See my dad he has his hand on Kate's shoulder.  He was trying to save her from falling.  My sister-in-law in the front, Jennifer totally has a picture of the fall.  I was sad, b/c it shocked her and she ended up on the side with the shark, but it was a little bit funny too.  

Spencer and his cousin Quincy.

Happy Birthday!

LOVING the singing.

Spencer got a fishy counting book, and he loves it.

Yoda loves his new spot on Spencer's bed.

Hannah and Aunt Jenny.  Loved this picture.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love it! Looks like you guys had fun. And Hannah REALLY is so adorable. I am not just saying that. I think she is cute as a button.