Friday, May 27, 2011

Just a couple of Things ....

My parents recently returned from a trip.
They had the super fun opportunity to visit 
The Cat in the Hat attraction, and found these for our family.

**Disclaimer, the "Thing" shirts only went up to 4, and that wasn't going to work since there are 5 kids,
 so we opted for the below option.**

The Boy Things

The Girl Things 

The Parental Things 

The Family of Things
**Yep, we've got the camera set on a timer, and clearly, we're making the effort any parents would to get 5 kids looking in the same direction at the same time, and being excited about the fast blinking light, "Say CHEESE everyone right this second!!! YAY!"** 

A couple pictures of my smallest things a few days later.

She's so stinkin' cute huh?  I can hardly handle it some days.

I wish you could all see how in love this older brother is with his little sister.  Do you see both of them smiling, AT THE SAME TIME?!?!  Yeah, that's awesomeness right there.

Jack holding Hannah.  He asks to do this approximately 30 times everyday.  He says, "Hool, hool, hool" while putting his arms out.  I set her close by and let him "hold" her, and then he kisses her loudly and SHOVES here away ... hence the me holding her close enough to stratify his asking.  :) 



1 comment:

Karen said...

So cute! I love the picture of Jack and Hannah smiling together. So precious.