Wednesday, May 18, 2011

7 Memories

Seven years ago today Dale and I got married in the Logan temple.  
I sure miss seeing this temple often.  I love it.


Our reception was 2 weeks later (after our honeymoon), but we cut a small cake at the luncheon.  
This is just after feeding each other the cake, lol.  So young ... ah. 

7 Years later .... 

So, I decided I wanted to write 7 fun things or events that have happened in to us the last 7 years. 

1.  Obviously the top of the list would be having our 5 children.  :)  We'll just count that as one so we can write a few more things down, lol.

2. Being able to go back to Navuoo.  We met there, in case you didn't know.
We went back for our honeymoon, and I think we're both really glad we did.  
(Dale and I in front of the Mississippi River in Nauvoo)

Gotta put a picture of this beauty in.  I miss it terribly.  I honestly can't look at my pictures too often from Nauvoo or it makes me ache to go back.  Sigh.  Someday we will go, someday.

3. Dale's parents were called to serve in the Paraguay Temple.  They were called to serve for 23 months, but only served for 8 months.  They came back after 8 months, and were home for I believe 3 (ish) months and then they left for Ventura, CA where they have been for almost 3 years.  Dale's dad is serving as mission president there. 
Oh, how the family has changed and grown.  I can't wait to take another like this in July.  We are so excited to have them closer again.  They've been living outside of Utah for more of our marriage than inside.  Just a few more weeks!!!


4.  Dale's Graduation from BYU in Information Technology.

(Just about to be wheeled in for surgery)

6. Dale getting his first "real" job.  :)  

7. Building/Buying our house.










4 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like seven years has been VERY good to you. What a lucky lady you are!

Sarah said...

I love your seven memories. What a fun idea. Hope it's a good day!

Karen said...

YAY!! Happy Anniversary. Your memories are fun. Memo to me to do that in 7 months!

Deanna said...

Happy anniversary you two! May you have many more wonderful memories!