Thursday, April 21, 2011

Random kid pictures

Here are a bunch of random pictures of my kids.  :)

"Look mom!  We made a K!!!"
Yes, I realize it's backwards, and I could have taken it from the other side, except that I'm standing on the couch so you all can tell it's actually a K instead of a blob of children.

 Four kids in their four chairs.

 Jack has this super cheesy grin that I LOVE.  It's hard to get it on the camera.
You can see it a little bit in the above picture, and this is the tail end of it.  

 Hannah because she's super sweet.

Alright this next set of pictures I should explain.
Kate loves to play on the computer.
She likes to play PBS Kids sometimes, but usually Will plays that one.
Kate LOVES playing this Disney Princess game.  
Basically she gets to dress up all the princesses for different events.
She also loves to find the camera (that is usually on the computer desk)
 and take pictures of what she does on the computer.
The other day she took a picture of every princess.
I don't know if I got them all, but here are a few.  
She's always so proud of herself, lol.

Ariel

Snow White 

Sleeping Beauty (I think) 

Jasmin 

Tiana 

Kate was still excited to take some pictures, so she took this of me and my middle boy
(and Hannah obviously). 

I have no idea who took this.  Probably Kate though.
Love our little Jack. 

And if you've made it to the end, check out this crazy video.
Spencer and Kate were making Jack laugh, and this is how they were doing it, lol.

3 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

I love that Kate is wearing a batman cape in that video. It's like it's my house!

Karen said...

I love the princess pictures. That's so funny. Looks like you're all happy and well.

Jen said...

such cute kids! I love the older 4 in the chairs!