Monday, April 18, 2011

3 whole months!!

I can hardly believe my baby Hannah is already 3 months old!  She's still so tiny, although she's so much bigger than she once was.  It's funny to me as I've had more kids, I just want time to slow down a little bit more.  I LOVE how new babies just cuddle and snuggle and love to be held.  
Here are some fun things that Hannah has started doing:
*She has started cooing, and I LOVE it.  She just grins SO big and "talks" back to us.  

*Hannah is SO aware, and loves to watch all of us.
*She loves her Bumbo seat so much.  Again, since she likes to watch us, she likes to sit up and watch us.  :)
*She is a super great sleeper ... when she finally does fall asleep.  :)
*Hannah LOVES to be swaddled up and all tight and warm.  

Hannah about 1 month

Two months

Hi mom. 

Hannah talking to mommy 

THERE!!  Finally!  I've been trying to capture this cute smile 
for a couple weeks now.  LOVE! 

Hannah unsure look when Jack was clicking his tongue. Lol.

2 comments:

Karen said...

so cute.

Sarah said...

Oh. I know I KEEP saying this, but I just want to snuggle her!