Sunday, February 27, 2011

Star of the Week!

I went and picked Kate up from her primary class at church, and her and Will were SO excited to tell me that Kate got this during Sharing Time:


She LOVES to sing.
Kate sings primary songs, and Disney songs.
She also loves to make up her own songs. 

Here she is singing her favorite Primary song:

4 comments:

Two Restless Retirees said...

Oh my gosh. That is awesome. I would LOVE to be able to play that for my Choir friends. I may just have to put it on my phone somehow and do just that. I was expecting I am a Child of God or something like that - WOW!!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness that was so dang cute!! She probably knows that song better than I do! So cute!

Donny said...

That is really good. That is what Tyler is learning in primary right now but he refuses to sing. This is adorable!
Oh and this is Megan, i am just on my husbands account.

Lisa D. said...

That is simply adorable! Thanks for sharing :)