Saturday, February 12, 2011

A couple random things.

I have this random desire to open an Etsy shop.
Hopefully this year.
Hopefully in the next few months.
I can crochet.  
I'm still learning and not nearly as talented as I hope to someday be.
However, here is a little view into some quick I did the other day.
My sweet Hannah Elizabeth.


Hannah after her first bath.  She finally calmed down.  She hates baths.

Hannah fast asleep in the swing. 

Will's "Owl Tree" at school.
He talked about making his owl for a few days, then was SO excited that they put them on their owl tree.
He REALLY wanted to show me, so when I picked him up I ran into check it out.
My intention was to take a picture of HIS owl.
He can't remember which one is his, lol.  
So here is the entire tree, Will's owl included (somewhere). 

3 comments:

Karen said...

So cute. All of it. The baby, the hat and the owls.

Sarah said...

Love the hat. Maybe I will finally open an Etsy shop too... something I always want to do but can never commit to. Wish I could come kiss all my nephews and neices, and cuddle that new one.

Vince James said...

I will totally promote your store when it opens! Etsy is pretty awesome.