On January 19th we brought our cute littler girl home.
Dale and I were going a little stir crazy in the hospital.
It's a nice break from being at home with the other kids ... but we were SO bored. :)
The 3 of us before we left.
Hannah in her car seat.
I always love these pictures.
It shows how tiny they really are.
With her blanket.
Proud oldest brother with his baby sister.
I finally convinced Spencer to hold Hannah.
He really loves her so much.
It's pretty much adorable.
Kate is LOVING having a baby sister to cuddle with.
3 comments:
Seriously cute pictures of seriously cute kiddles! And I love the new look to the blog!!
I always think it's crazy when people get bored and leave the hospital early. But then I remember that I am recovering from major surgery at that point, and am drugged up and being in bed doing nothing comes quite naturally to me at that point. So I guess I get it a little bit more why you wanted to go home sooner than later. Glad you had the option to do so and that things are going well!
YAY! You look great, Kara! I love the pink blanket. I hope all continues to go well.
Post a Comment