We are excited to announce that we are having another baby!! I know, we're crazy, but we're super excited. :) We are welcoming another baby GIRL into our family. She will be here in mid-January! Hooray!!!!
You always seem to have so much energy when you talk about what you're up to with your sweet kids - all that AND you're pregnant. That's amazing. Hope you're feeling good!
I have to agree I love following your blog as well, you have a beautiful little family sassy!!!Congratulations on the new little addition to your family!!!!
12 comments:
Congrats Kara! Children sure do make you crazy, but they are such a blessing :)
Hooray!!!
YAY!!! A GIRL!! That will be fun for you and Kate. You are an incredible Mommy!
How old is your oldest? I don't think you are crazy at all, I had mine really close and I love it!
Congratulations, Kara! How exciting! :-)
CONGRATULATIONS Kara (and Dale)! I blog stalk you because you are such an inspiration to me! Hope the pregnancy is going well and you will do great!
WOW Sassy! You are amazing! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!
Love you!
Hooray! Another Murray baby will make the world a better place. We are super excited for you guys!
I can't believe that I just spelled your name Murray. I really do know that it's spelled Murri. I swear I'm losing my mind :)
You always seem to have so much energy when you talk about what you're up to with your sweet kids - all that AND you're pregnant. That's amazing. Hope you're feeling good!
I have to agree I love following your blog as well, you have a beautiful little family sassy!!!Congratulations on the new little addition to your family!!!!
Love,
Papaya
Big congrats to you! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment