Welcome to our Blog! Take a look around and check things out! Thanks for keeping up with our family!
cute! While I enjoyed finger paints as a child, I haven't dared to venture near them as a mother...
I agree... you are so brave. No aprons or anything. Sounds fun though.
I love how their little expressions are actually very similar. Great moment captured.
What cuties! I LOVE that Kate's shirt says "Sassy!" So appropriate for your daughter! Love you Sassy! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
cute! While I enjoyed finger paints as a child, I haven't dared to venture near them as a mother...
I agree... you are so brave. No aprons or anything. Sounds fun though.
I love how their little expressions are actually very similar. Great moment captured.
What cuties! I LOVE that Kate's shirt says "Sassy!" So appropriate for your daughter! Love you Sassy! :)
Post a Comment