Wednesday, July 07, 2010

No blogging

Yeah, so I was going to get all caught up again ... then my laptop died. Well, it works. The problem is that it shows the screen split, so there are two screens -- really smooshed screens. :) It doesn't really work, lol. We have a desktop and all that I can use ... in the basement, waiting for a desk. It'll be a beautiful desk built by my wonderful husband. You see, first he has to finish the entertainment center he's making (it just needs to be stained for now), and then he might work on the desk next ... hopefully. We need it more than end tables. :) So all I have all day is my awesome iPhone. I'm just glad I have that. At night I steal (okay, I ask him, and barrow) his laptop that he uses for work, and get excited that I have an actual keyboard to type on, and a mouse, etc. It's great. So for now our blog is sitting idle. We'll be back ... hopefully soon. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life is not well when computers do not work. I hope it's all straightened out soon!