Back in April we decided to give solids a try for Jack. He liked them well enough. It was more about me remembering to give them to him, instead of just a bottle, lol.
I love the comment about just needing to remember to give him the solids. Remember with the first baby how your practically count down the day you can feed the baby solids. And then, with my next baby, anyway, I kept wanting to keep with the simplicity of nursing and wasn't really thrilled to have to do more than that. Solid food just sounded like extra work.
1 comment:
I love the comment about just needing to remember to give him the solids. Remember with the first baby how your practically count down the day you can feed the baby solids. And then, with my next baby, anyway, I kept wanting to keep with the simplicity of nursing and wasn't really thrilled to have to do more than that. Solid food just sounded like extra work.
Post a Comment