Thursday, June 17, 2010

Random pictures

These are some super random pictures of the kids.

This is Jack. He had a minor surgery, but he had to wear these hospital pajamas. They were SO adorable, and because I still think he looks adorable ... I'm posting it. Lol.


I was taking pictures of Kate in here adorable dress her Grandma Murri made for her, and Spencer wanted in on the pictures too. I love that his hands are in his pockets.

A little while back we went to my nephews birthday party. Spencer was pretty much in LOVE with the cupcakes, and tried to steal them the entire party after having like 2. He was a MESS.

My brother's baby is 5 months younger than Jack. Jack is HUGE. Quincy is TINY! Lol. Quincy was like 2-3 weeks old, and weighted MAYBe 7.5 lbs. Tiny thing. Jack is 5 months old in this picture and weights 17 lbs!!!!

Jack's hands are really hard to see, but you can see how chubby his hands are compared to how tiny Quincy's are.






2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love Kate's dress! That is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I want hospital jammies, those look comfy! Spencer and Kate look so much a like. I wonder if Jack is going to look more like them or Will.