ok, seriously, what a SMALL world... Is this the same Jen Jewell that just got married and lives out in Sandy? Because I just was at her house last week for a bridal shower and she had done the girl's bridals too... talk about crazy. Anyway, those pics really are great!
AND... congrats on the new home (or, dirt, as it is now!) how exciting!!
5 comments:
I don't know if I ever told you that I love these. I love the blue and greens against the white snow. Beautiful family and beautiful pictures!
Beautiful pictures! I love all of them!
So cute! Ya'll look great!
So, so cute! I love 'em
ok, seriously, what a SMALL world... Is this the same Jen Jewell that just got married and lives out in Sandy? Because I just was at her house last week for a bridal shower and she had done the girl's bridals too... talk about crazy. Anyway, those pics really are great!
AND... congrats on the new home (or, dirt, as it is now!) how exciting!!
Post a Comment