Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dinosaurs!

Yesterday I took my kids to the BYU Museum of Paleontology. We went with our good friends! Thanks for coming Katharine, I know the kids had way more fun with you all. If you live in Provo, it's a lot of fun, not huge, never crowded, but entertaining enough for young kids. It's great.

I love this picture. Luke (the little red head) is so adorable. He's telling everyone, "Big teeth, big teeth." I loved it.

My Spencer. I can't get enough of this kid. He's so adorable. He wants a picture, but he keeps scooting down this little bench so it was so hard to get one, lol.

Kate and her good friend Addy. Kate is all blurry b/c she can't hold still ... ever!!! I took 3 pictures, and Addy is perfect in every one of them, and Kate is always blurry. Sigh. Oh well.

Will, Addy, and Kate watching the Paleontologist work on fossils or bones or something.

Addy and Will getting eaten by the ginormous alligator head.


Last is a picture of all the kids watching the paleontologist. However, Luke decided he was done right as I snapped the picture. We attempted again, but Spencer and Luke are such good friends, and Spencer just be-lined it with Luke, lol.

No comments: