We started the evening off by reading the Christmas story from Luke, and while reading, putting coordinating ornaments on my parents tree. Each of the grandkids got to take a turn putting one on.
Everyone listening to Grandpa.
Kate putting her ornament on
Will taking his turn
Spencer didn't want to do it, so Dale is doing it for him. :)
Cousins lined up waiting for gifts.
The kids all got different puzzles for Christmas from grandma and grandpa.
Will got this dinosaur puzzle.
Kate got a zebra puzzle
Cousins playing with their new puzzles and other toys they got.
My sister-in-law decided she was going to finish up this quilt that my mom started, but wasn't able to finish, I'm assuming because she (and Jenny) was making one for each of the kids (my family, and each of my brothers families). Anyways, she was totally surprised, and it was so great! I'm so glad that Jenny took the time to finish this up.
1 comment:
I am so sad that I don't have pictures of that night. So unlike me to not have my camera... Nice to know that some pictures did get taken though.
Post a Comment