Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Cute baby Jack in his Christmas jammies.
The boys had a ton of fun playing on the kitchen floor with some Hot Wheels they got for Christmas.
Kate loved the cars too.
Spencer eating cheese. He was SO excited about it, lol.
Dale and I went to Disneyland and we got the kids these gummie type lollipops.
Both Dale and I were able to celebrate our birthdays while we were there. My mother-in-law made these wonderful cakes for us!
Something was really funny I guess ....
Will
Kate
Beautiful California Sunset. This was the night we left.
Kids with Dale's parents. Spencer was NOT in the mood for a picture, so we only had one chance, and this is what we got. :)
2 comments:
Wow. I just have to say congrats on getting caught up on the blog. You are awesome. I loved seeing all the photos. I can't believe how long Kate's hair is getting and how cute little Spencer is. They have grown so much.
Are you two the funnest and cutest little husband and wife ever or what? I'm so glad you were able to have some fun and that sunset picture is so pretty!
Post a Comment