Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More Jack & kids

I finally have a minute to post some more pictures of our cute new addition. He's been so fun and the kids have totally loved having him in our family. I was a little worried, but all three kids just adore him completely. It's so great!

This is one of my favorites from the hospital. It's a little dark, but still super cute.

My favorite of Dale and Jack. Look how proud he is!

Getting all dressed up and ready to leave!

All 4 kids in the car ... a little weird, lol.

Sibling LOVE! They can not get enough of this boy!

I was the most worried about Spencer. But the smile could not be taken off his little face. He totally is in love with Jack and always wants to hold him and give kisses. It's like they are already best friends and Spencer just can not wait to play.

Just chillin'. Super cute.


My brother and his family (more family pictures to come soon) came to visit and my nephew Michael was so in love with Jack. He kept talking about how Jack was going to go home with them, and his brother Jack. So so cute. I just had to add this picture because Michael loved Jack so much and just loved holding him.

The evening that we got home with Jack the kids all had their blankets and were watching something on TV or a movie (I honestly can't remember) and Dale went down to check on them, and this is how he found the kids!


5 comments:

Lisa D. said...

I love the one with Dale, Spence and Jack - it's so precious!!!

Clare said...

Wow, four car seats! Good for you.

Nichole said...

Congratulations!! He is so cute! Now you need to change the name of your blog to 'fam of six'!! I love the name Jack!

Sarah said...

So, so cute! I can't wait to see him in real life. Fun photos- I love the car; I bet errands are FUN to run these days. I just got my car seat in the mail today, BTW. SO excited!

Nikki said...

I love these pictures! You must be so incredibly talented to get all four of them in the car! Are you able to go grocery shopping by yourself with all four of them? How do you do it?