He was born on November 4th 2009 at 7:01PM weighing in at 8lbs 7oz and measuring 20 inches long. We are very excited to have him as a part of our family!
Oh yay!!!! Finally. Happy Birthday Jack, I hope this is the ONLY time you ever keep your mother waiting! I can't wait to hold him and squeeze him and smell him. :)
You look so good, you just had a baby in that picture? He is so beautiful. I am so happy for you and you cute little family, your other kids are going to love him right up!
18 comments:
Well, that was quick. Thanks for sharing fotos of the cutest guy around!!
Oh yay!!!! Finally. Happy Birthday Jack, I hope this is the ONLY time you ever keep your mother waiting! I can't wait to hold him and squeeze him and smell him. :)
YAY Jack! So adorable. Kara, you look awesome. Congrats!
He is a cutie, and a big boy!! You look great, congratulations!
Congrats, you both look great!
Congrats! I can't wait to meet him. I've been checking your blog every day for days and I'm so glad he's here!
I can't believe you are already posting this! Get some rest! But he is cute and good-sized! Congrats!
You look so good, you just had a baby in that picture? He is so beautiful. I am so happy for you and you cute little family, your other kids are going to love him right up!
Congratulations!! He is beautiful and the perfect size!! He looks alot like WIll to me in these pictures.
Congrats Murri Clan!!!
I just want to hold him!
Congratulations! What a cute little addition to your family!!
-Shanna
Congrats . . . did you deliver at American Fork?
Congrats! We are so excited for you! What a little cutie!
Congrats sweetie!
Congrats, Sassy! You look great and that baby is beautiful!
Congrats! I can't wait to see him in person!
Congratulations, Kara! YAY for a handsome, healthy baby boy. I hope you're feeling well...Love,
Karen.
I hop onto your blog randomly and I'm glad I did to see your new addition.
Post a Comment