Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Will turns FOUR!

I can hardly believe that Willard is Four today!! So crazy. It's awesome though. He has loved every second of his birthday so far. He woke up and got to pick a new shirt (we bought a few and laid them out for him) and then we got to open some presents, which, when you're little is the most amazing thing ever! :) It's great. He then got to talk to Grandma and Grandpa Murri, and he loved that too. For dinner tonight we'll be taking him to Chuck E Cheese and some of his cousins will be there too. It'll be great!! Happy 4th Birthday Will!!

Jedi Will. I'll try to get a better picture, this one is just weird, lol.


Will was SO excited to get this Rocket toy (from Little Einsteins).

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday to Will! That is so fun, I love the present picture, it's priceless!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Will! I actually forgot how close Elle and Willard are in age! Looks like he really loved his presents. :) How cute!

Sarah said...

Four years! It is crazy. And I can't wait to see more pics!