Our family in front of the Christis. The kids LOVED this, all three of them.
Will watching a little video inside of the St. George LDS Visitor Center.
Kate and Spencer in front of the St. George Temple.
An attempted family picture in front of the temple.
Cute Kate running.
3 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! We had a blast when we went. :)
Your face sums it up in that first picture of the family:) I can just see it now. Two kids pulling on your leg (or shirt), one kid ready and smiling, and you trying so hard to get them all to just look at the camera for a decent picture. All the while you are trying to hold that perma-grin in place. haha Been there, done that:) Sounds like fun though. I'll bet it was nice to get away with the family and just try to relax a bit. Cute pics, and cute kids!
Wow, that temple is so white! I haven't been to the St. George one, it is so pretty!
Post a Comment