
Willard is almost 4 and I'm amazed. It's so weird that I have a 4 year old. Lol. He's great though. He has SO much energy I sometimes don't even know what to do with him. He loves to play any game that includes a ball! We've had a GREAT time playing at the park lately too. He's been loving the opportunity to run around outside more. He loves preschool and is doing great. He's able to write his name (when he has the patience to sit and actually do it), and we're working on reading small words with him (again, only when he has the patience to do it will he actually try). He's great, and he's an amazing big brother. He and Kate have a lot of fun together. Kate can't get enough of Will and copies everything he does and says, good and bad. Lol. Will loves playing with her, and tries to help her do certain things (like making sure her dolls are in the stroller properly, etc.). Will is having a great time playing with Spencer also. He loves to hug him, and gets SO excited when Spencer accomplishes new things or makes new progress towards something he's been working at. I love watching the two of them.
Miss Kate. She's so funny. She's defiantly two though. She's throwing typical two year old fits, and it's driving us crazy, lol. That's all right. She makes up for it in being such a happy little girl the rest of the time. Kate is doing so good and is totally potty trained (we're having a few night issues, but I'm not counting that since it's not consistent and over all she does super good). I love hearing Kate talk lately. She's getting so good at talking, and her speech is becoming more and more clear. It's SO nice!! I've been able to undrestand her for a while now, but it's great that it's just easier and other people know what she's saying too. She loves her two brothers and is such a great sister. She'll play tackle and ball, and can take a hit really, really well, lol. She's touch, and so soft at the same time. Kate loves to hold Spencer and give him hugs and pretty much smother him WAY more than he appreciates. Lol. It's cute, but sometimes we have to stop her. She knows her ABC's and can count from 1-10. It's super cute. She's learning her colors and knows pink and yellow, because she loves them.

Spencer, Spencer, Spencer. My baby. He's getting so big, and I'm getting so sad about it. He's just my little angel. He's such an amazing addition to our family. He's seriously SO good. He's so content to just crawl around the house and play with whatever. His newest find is the book shelf (with kids books) and he's learned to pull the books out and have fun crawling all around, and on them. He loves it. Spencer has started pulling himself up on anything he can. It's so cute. We have a little stool for the kids to reach the sink in the bathroom, and it was in the front room (who knows why) and Spencer totally tried to stand up. Well, he did stand up but he was totally bent over b/c the stool is just a little one. It was cute, I should have taken a picture, BUT, oh well. Spencer is loving being able to move around and play as much as he can with the bigger kids. Will has been building space ships out of Legos, and if they get left on the floor, and too close to the edge of the couch, you better believe that Spencer is all over taking that apart (and Will has a break down). Spencer really is so much fun, and I can hardly believe that he'll be one in a month!! Wow! I'm just glad he's still willing to cuddle and sit with me!

Dale's been keeping busy working on his masters degree. He's liked the classes he's taken. He's had a lot of reading (actual books, not text books) and after reading the books, he has to write a paper on them. It seems like there have been 4-5 books/papers, and that there are still a couple more. I'm not positive though. We're all excited for a summer break that will be coming shortly! Hooray! Dale's work is keeping him really busy too. He enjoys most of it, but of course, there are parts that aren't so happy. It's been good experience for the future. Right now he's actually managing a team and over seeing some specific projects they are supposed to be doing. Lol. He's doing well with it.
I'm doing well. I feel like I haven't been up to much. I try to keep the kids entertained (and thanks to good weather days we've been able to go to the park lately, life saver). It seems like lately I've been trying to keep up on keeping the house clean, and the laundry done, and various things that go with those things. It seems to take a lot of time, but luckily it can be spaced and some things just don't have to be done every single day! :)
3 comments:
Your kiddos are SO cute and you look GORGEOUS!!! How is the world is Will 4? That's not possible. I swear its not...:) Time flies too fast!!
I love your little family updates. We miss you guys. Hope to see you soon.
FUN!! Your little family is SO cute! I'm gonna need some advice on how in the world to do 3 little ones btw
Post a Comment