Working hard
It's an art really.
And the finished product (kind of at least)
A few weeks ago my grandparents sent the kids each their own letter with awesome stickers in it. They had a ton of fun with them, as you can see. Lol
Will did this almost instantly upon finding the stickers for himself.
Kate struggles to get the paper off the back, but tries really hard, and of course she does EVERYTHING Will does, so naturally they'd go on her face too.
Thanks Gram and Gramps! The stickers were a huge hit!
2 comments:
Wow, I'm impressed with Dale's heart shaped pancakes without a mold of any kind. I was also excited to see a picture of these scrambled "eyes" but, I guess it was just a typo :)
lol. OK - I am going to have to post the picture of Ammon with his stickers. He and Will did the exact same thing! lol.
Post a Comment