Here is the Princess Castle Cake
We played "Pin the Wings on Tink" and it went pretty well, lol. It's always funny to watch kids do this.
Princess Kate (she was too tired by the end to be in the group picture)
Princess Addison. Addison had to leave before the group picture, so I snapped this b/c she was so adorable!
Here are the rest of the girls. Princess Madi, Princess Alli, Princess Emma, Princess Kyla, and Princess Addy. Thanks for coming girls (and boys, but they were just all over the place, so they didn't get a picture, lol).
4 comments:
I love all those princesses. Too bad Ella couldn't be one of them... Cute cake--you always do outshine the competition in cakes. :)
What a cute party! I love all the princesses.
OH MY GOSH!!!! I totally LOVE this party and that cake is the cutest ever. Good job on the party!
Tutz
What an adorable idea! Love the princess theme! And I had no idea you were so good at cakes....one word, WOW!
Post a Comment