The real reason we are there. :) Dale has a good time, and it's fun to watch.

Will always watched for a little while. This time, Buzz, Darth, Luke, and Lightening were watching too (even after Will was done watching).
What Kate does EVERY time, with EVER open chair she can find.
Kate finding a chair.

Dragging the chair to the others.

So proud of herself.
4 comments:
I'm so glad Darth and Luke got to watch! I hope for Dale's sake that they don't take their ward ball as serious as the ward Corbin used to play on, or he might end up in the hospital.
so funny when i was young i remembr going to watch my dad play too and playing on the stage or in the hall the hole time i loved it this brought back so many memories for me so funny
That is SO fun to go and cheer. GO Kate! Davin is obsessed with the very same thing.
We have been wanting to go and watch Trever play, but the games have been so late. I am hoping that he has an earlier game sometime so we can go and watch! I can't get over how cute your kids are. They are so getting so old! P.S. how is Fablehaven? My book club is reading number 3 or 4 in a couple of months. Is it the kind of series that you need to read all to understand what is going on in later books? Let me know~
Post a Comment