Welcome to our Blog! Take a look around and check things out! Thanks for keeping up with our family!
Sunday, February 01, 2009
Will's first talk
Today Will got to give a talk in Primary. We were a little late getting him in since it took longer than expected to get the pictures from the library that we needed, lol. Right after we got in there, when asked if he had his talk, he didn't say anything, or said no, so they almost went on, but luckily we told them he did have a talk. Lol. He did great. It was on the 7th paragraph of The Family: A Proclamation to the World. We just kind of summarized it and talked about what we like to do together as a family. He was so brave, and I'm really glad. Sometimes he gets really shy in front of a lot of people (I know, you're shocked if you know this kid). It was great, and I'm so glad we made it in time! Lol. I would have been super bummed out if we'd all been late!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so awesome! I still forget that being in primary has all this extra stuff that goes with it. We'll get it eventually, I'm sure. That sounds like fun for Will!
ohmygosh! This post just made me realize that Ammon gave the scripture and prayer in primary today. I TOTALLY FORGOT!!! I just asked him how it went and he said it was great. He totally doesn't care that I wasn't there, but I am heartbroken. On a good note, I did remember to get set apart today (after three different appointments to do it). Man I have no brain.
Anyway, long tangent. Yay for Will! I heard that Michael spoke in church the other day too. They grab these sunbeams quickly, I guess.
It has taken me ages to finally put your blog on my list, and start reading - not because I'm not excited - just been a bit out of the blog loop. I cannot believe Will is old enough to give a talk. I feel like it wasn't that long ago you were holding him as an infant in Sacrament meeting. Crazy!
Wow, I am so excited for him. That is a big step. Just taking after his grandpa I guess.
Post a Comment