Saturday, February 28, 2009

"Blog This"

This post might be a little long, just to fore warn you. I have a folder on my desk top labeled "blog this" with a lot of pictures in it. I was so disappointed a few weeks ago to realize I NEVER blogged those pictures. Especially since I actually took some of them to blog! I think I was planning to digi scrap them before posting them, but I'd rather remember what they are from then make them cute. Hopefully someday I'll catch up on all that. Until then, I hope you enjoy some stories and pictures. Keep checking back over the next couple of days for more. I'll post a few different things over time, so we're not over loaded too much. :)

Will is at that age where he loves to dress himself. Somedays I end up fighting if we're going somewhere and I'm not in the mood to have him look crazy, but other times I just don't care. :) This is one of Will's favorite things to wear, his soccer shirt and sweat pants (he has this exact thing on right now). It's not my favorite, but at least it matches right?
The kids also love to play with the pot lids ... and somedays they beome hats!



Kate obviously wasn't thrilled to get this picture taken. Her hair is a little crazy, but whatever. Kate also dressed herself. She was being silly.



Then my cute baby! I'm jus glad I can pick his clothes. He is always facinated by the little red light.



I love these guys so much!!



I had to add this one b/c it's adorable!! Spence is even smiling.


I wish every grocery store had these:


Will was SO excited to have his own cart that he could help out with. (BTW, we don't usually buy THAT much cereal unless it's on amazing sale, and it was).


That's all for today!! Come back tomorrow for more.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun. Can't wait to see more.

Chris Jewell said...

Seeing Will with a pot lid as a hat made me think that he takes after his father. Have I shown you that picture?

Unknown said...

Nope, but that's be great.